Fatty acids EPA, DHA and DPA are the only omega-3 fatty acids which shown to have a healthy effect on heart- & vascular system, cognitive function and vision therefore a high intake of these are important.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids found in fish are essential / can not be formed in the body and must be consumed through diet. Most people ingest too little omega-3 through usual diet (eat too little fish) and therefore need a supplement.
- 1000 mg of highly concentrated fish oil.
- Documented effects.
- Supports healthy heart, brain, eyes and joints.
- The content comes from controlled waters.
- 100% beef gelatine capsule.
- It contains 40% of the concentration of EPA and DHA.
Battery Omega 3 does not contain any fish from threatened (red-listed) species nor oil from fish caught in the so- disputed waters off the Moroccan coast (Western Sahara).