Zinc contributes to:
- normal DNA synthesis,
- normal metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, amino- and fatty acids and vitamin A,
- normal cognitive function,
- normal fertility and reproduction,
- normal protein synthesis,
- normal testosterone levels in the blood,
- maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails, skin,
- healthy immune system,
- healthy eyesight,
- protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- and has a role in the process of cell division.*
- Essential trace mineral
- Contributes to maintenance of normal blood testosterone levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Regulates the immune system
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
With vitamins and minerals in the form of food supplements it is easier to provide the needed micro-nutrients to the body.
The consequences of lack of micronutrient usually reflect in poor physical health, bad mood and feeling of weakness.
Recommended for athletes and individuals with poor diet or low energy intake.
Suitable also for individuals with a stressful lifestyle and those who are often exposed to difficult weather conditions.
The food is nowadays very poor, in terms of vitamins and minerals, therefore our organism often lacks certain micro-nutrients (vitamins, minerals ...).