Body Attack BCAA KICK is a low-calorie sports drink, which not only stands out thanks to its high BCAA contents of 4000 mg, but also supplies your body with caffeine and selected B vitamins. The drink is a perfect refreshment before, during and after an intensive physical or mental challenge. The caffeine and in particular the vitamins B6 and B12 help reduce the feeling of fatigue.
- Low-calorie and refreshing sports drink
- 105 mg caffeine per unit
- 4000 mg BCAA at the ideal ratio of 2:1:1
- BCAA as protein building block for supporting muscle growth and muscle maintenance
- With B vitamins for minimising fatigue
- Selected B vitamins for a normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin B6 for a normal protein metabolism
- Panthothenic acid for keeping up a good mental performance
- Without colours
Body Attack BCAA KICK supplies your muscles with protein
BCAA are essential amino acids, which are used by the body in particular for supplying the muscles with protein, as the three amino acids l-leucine, l-valine and l-isoleucine make up more than one third of your muscle mass. This makes BCAA highly sought after among athletes. They are not only ideal for strength athletes during long and intensive sporting activities, but also for those concentrating on endurance and team sports.
For whom is BCAA KICK suited?
- For athletes during a diet phase, who strive to reduce body fat and maintain and grow muscles.
- For endurance and game sports athletes, as the B vitamins and the caffeine delay the feeling of fatigue.
- For those confronted with extreme mental challenges.
- For people who want to train even longer and harder.
- For all those who want to support their muscle growth and physical regeneration.
What makes the BCAA ratio of 2:1:1 so ideal?
BCAA KICK contains of total of 4000 mg BCAA, 2.000 mg of which are l-leucine. This is because the body´s need for this amino acid is twice as high as that for the other BCAAs, we added only 1000 mg of l-isoleucine and l-leucine.
Body Attack BCAA KICK minimises fatigue
Apart from caffeine and BCAAs, the Body Attack sports drink supplies the body with B vitamins (niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, B12) which help reduce fatigue and tiredness during physical exercise. But also mental and muscular exhaustion may increase the body´s need for the aforementioned B vitamins, as the energy metabolism must be kept going at a normal level.
Protein building blocks support muscle growth and maintenance
The intake of BCAAs is essential for the body as it cannot produce BCAAs itself from other amino acids due to their branched-chain structure. This is why you should ensure a well-balanced daily diet with a sufficient amount of protein, to provide your body with the essential protein building blocks it needs for muscle growth and muscle maintenance.