Thanks to the selection of the highest quality active ingredients, research and numerous laboratory tests, Flex Power will satisfy even the most demanding users.
- contributes to the proper functioning of joint cartilage
- leads to faster recovery after injuries, contusions or even operations
- acts as a shield that protects your joints, cartilage and ligaments
Top quality of Flex Power is its greatest strength. Standardized active ingredients, unique combination of active substances and delicious taste will satisfy everyone who chooses this product.
Each batch of Flex Power is tested for microbiological and physico-chemical contamination in accordance with current regulations. A product which does not meet our strictly controlled, rigorous standards, does not leave our manufacturing facility.
Protect your health with a reliable ally. Trust the 25 years of experience of our professionals who, just like you, value health, well-being and an active lifestyle.
Olimp Flex Power components:
- Power Kolagen Formula: The composition of the two forms of type I and type II of a hydrolysed collagen supports the comprehensive reconstruction of joints, joint capsules, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and bone tissue.
- Regeneration Formula: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) affects the regeneration processes of epithelial tissue, connective muscle tissue and cartilage, and the intensification of bone regeneration. It also reduces the symptoms of inflammation.
- Vitamin & Mineral Pack: Calcium, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Vitamin C PureWay-C, Hyaluronic acid, Extract of Boswellia Serrata
Each of these components is essential to maintaining the proper functioning of the cartilage, and in the case of any of them being lacked in a diet, this will become a factor limiting the biomechanical balance of cartilage. It is beneficial to supply all of these ingredients at the same time, using the synergies of their action. This is of particular importance for those who permanently overexert their locomotor system, including first of all physically active people, and especially those who take part in endurance sports, both professionally and as a hobby.