Vitamin C is necessary for the body because:
- the body is unable to produce the same,
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system, enhancing the body's natural immunity,
- also affects the behavior of normal operation of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (the beneficial effect obtained using a dose of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C),
- is extremely important in many biochemical and metabolic
- contributes to the normal formation of collagen and thereby proper functioning of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels,
- helps protect the cell from oxidative stress
With vitamins and minerals in the form of food supplements it is easier to provide the needed micro-nutrients to the body.
The consequences of lack of micronutrient usually reflect in poor physical health, bad mood and feeling of weakness.
Recommended for athletes and individuals with poor diet or low energy intake.
Suitable also for individuals with a stressful lifestyle and those who are often exposed to difficult weather conditions.
The food is nowadays very poor, in terms of vitamins and minerals, therefore our organism often lacks certain micro-nutrients (vitamins, minerals ...).