Resistance training with resistance bands can be beneficial for individuals of all ages and fitness levels. Latex resistance bands are suitable for both exercise or therapy and rehabilitation.
Using latex bands for rehabilitation purposes, for example after injury or surgery, is much more appropriate than using weights. The movements are more controlled, at the same time the bands offer resistance in all directions, muscle effort is better distributed, and thus the exercise is more effective.
Practical features offer very versatile use. You can use the bands practically anywhere, developing strength and flexibility of your entire body, thus improving your well-being and maintaining your physical fitness.
Training with latex bands is very diverse, interesting and easy to perform.
- Resistance: cca. 9 kg (20 lb)
- Difficulty: medium difficult
- Dimensions: length: 203 cm, width: 15 cm
- Material: latex
- Colour: green
- Versatile use
- Stretches, tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- From high quality latex
- Increases the effectiveness of rehabilitation/exercise and muscle flexibility