Omega-3 fatty acids capsules. Food supplement.
Battery Omega 3 boasts a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, which are rich in essential fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and DPA (dococapentaenoic acid).
Unsaturated fatty acids EPA, DHA and DPA are the only omega-3 fatty acids that have proven positive health effects on the cardiovascular system, cognitive function and vision, so it is important to include them in the diet on a regular basis.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids are essential and are found in fish. The body can not produce them by itself, therefore they need to be consumed with food. Many people consume too little omega-3 on a daily basis (don t eat enough fish), this is the case where dietary supplements containing this type of fatty acids may come in handy.
1000 mg of fish oil in each capsule:
- contains 40% concentration of EPA and DHa
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision
- fish oil is obtained from cold-water fish only, which is from controlled waters, not from threatened (red-listed) species nor from fish caught in the so-called disputed waters off the Moroccan coast (Western Sahara)
- capsule made from 100% bovine gelatin
*A balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Net quantity: 149,4 g (90 capsules)