Chela-Ferr bio-complex® is a food supplement which contains ferrum Ferrochel® in the form of amino acid chelate by Albion® (ferrous bisglycinate), which is a highly absorbable and well-tolerated form of ferrum in an advanced formula with folic acid and vitamins C, B6, B12.
The ferrum contained in Chela-Ferr bio-complex® features:
- high bioavailability
- safe action
- good tolerance and reduction of adverse effects, which has been confirmed in multi-year scientific research*
- amino acid chelate of a structure scientifically confirmed with the patented FT-IR TRAACS® method
- ferrum is an essential element of heme and iron-sulphur proteins, which transport oxygen in the blood and in muscle tissue
- ferrum participates in cellular energy metabolism
- ferrum plays a fundamental role in creating hemoglobin and red blood cells
- ferrum contributes together with vitamins C, B6, B12 and folic acid to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- ferrum supports immune system functioning
- demand for iron significantly increases in the premenstrual period, during pregnancy and lactation, and during increased physical activity
- vitamin B6 participates in erythropoiesis, and is also important for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system
- vitamin B12 participates in the production of red blood cells, and along with folic acid it plays an important role in cellular division
- vitamin C facilitates the absorption of non-heme iron
- folic acid contributes to the proper growth of the mother s tissues during pregnancy and participates in erythropoiesis
With vitamins and minerals in the form of food supplements it is easier to provide the needed micro-nutrients to the body.
The consequences of lack of micronutrient usually reflect in poor physical health, bad mood and feeling of weakness.
Recommended for athletes and individuals with poor diet or low energy intake.
Suitable also for individuals with a stressful lifestyle and those who are often exposed to difficult weather conditions.
The food is nowadays very poor, in terms of vitamins and minerals, therefore our organism often lacks certain micro-nutrients (vitamins, minerals ...).