Olimp Chela-MZB® Mega Caps®/Mega Capsules® is a composition of highly digestible magnesium and zinc in the form of ALBION amino acid chelates and vitamin B6.
Magnesium contributes to the proper functioning of the muscles and helps reduce fatigue.
Scientific research has shown that magnesium:
- facilitates the proper functioning of the muscles;
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system;
- helps maintain proper psychological functions;
- leads to a reduction of fatigue and weariness;
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth;
- takes part in the maintenance of the electrolyte balance;
- is involved in the proper energy metabolism and facilitates proper protein synthesis.
The proper absorption of magnesium from the digestive tract and its distribution within the body is possible due to its form – which is of the highest-quality amino acid chelate, characterised by exceptionally high bioavailability.
The Albion magnesium amino acid chelate is completely hypoallergenic (US Patent No. 7.838.042), which is extremely important when considering the safety of receiving treatment.
Scientific research has proven the superiority of Albion® magnesium amino acid chelate over non-organic sources of this element.
Zinc is involved in the maintenance of the proper concentration of testosterone in the serum.
If the level of zinc is low, some anabolic hormones cannot be activated and others cannot even be produced.
Research has shown that zinc:
- is crucial for the functioning of the immune system and the eyes;
- is involved in the maintenance of fertility and the ability to reproduce;
- maintains the proper concentration of testosterone;
- is necessary for protein synthesis and the metabolism of macronutrients;
- aids the maintenance of proper acid-base balance;
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of fat acids;
- protects cell elements from oxidative damage;
- ensures the proper condition of bones;
- contributes to the health of skin, hair and nails.
Chela-Zinc® is a highly-digestible source of zinc in the form of the highest-quality zinc amino acid chelate manufactured by Albion®, which guarantees its proper absorption from the digestive tract and its subsequent distribution.
The Albion zinc amino acid chelate is completely hypoallergenic (US Patent No. 7,838,042), which is extremely important when considering the safety of receiving treatment.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Chela-MZB® preparation contains the highest-quality ALBION mineral chelates with scientifically-proven efficiency and bioavailability.
While selecting a supplement, we should always remember that the minerals included in a given preparation should have the form of chelates. They have an enormous advantage in terms of bioavailability and safety over ordinary minerals that may be found in the majority of supplements.
ADVANTAGE OF THE HIGHEST-QUALITY ALBION® CHELATED MINERALS AND A UNIQUE FORMULA!
- A chelated mineral is a neutral molecule, resistant to the impact of other components with opposite electrical charges;
- The molecular weight of chelated minerals is sufficiently low for these molecules to easily pass through the intestinal walls;
- The chelation process ensures sustainability of the mineral molecule, regardless of the pH during the process of digestion;
- The elements are retrieved from chelates in accordance with the current demand and their potentially harmful excess is removed from the body together with the inactive chelate;
- Chelation protects the body from toxicity;
- The bioavailability of chelated minerals such as those included in the Chela-MZB® Mega Caps®/Mega Capsules® preparation is 10 times higher than in traditional preparations.
Various manufacturers tend to offer numerous mineral preparations and refer to them as "chelates". Unfortunately, in the majority of cases such products are usually just mixtures of minerals and amino acids which may not be classified as real "chelate minerals". In order to classify a mineral as a chelate, it must be bound with amino acids by special chemical bonds and have very low molecular mass, crucial for its efficient absorption. So far, only Albion Laboratories® has successfully carried out this complicated chemical process in full.
With vitamins and minerals in the form of food supplements it is easier to provide the needed micro-nutrients to the body.
The consequences of lack of micronutrient usually reflect in poor physical health, bad mood and feeling of weakness.
Recommended for athletes and individuals with poor diet or low energy intake.
Suitable also for individuals with a stressful lifestyle and those who are often exposed to difficult weather conditions.
The food is nowadays very poor, in terms of vitamins and minerals, therefore our organism often lacks certain micro-nutrients (vitamins, minerals ...).