Vita-MIN AntiOX EFFER MAX is:
- an advanced formula of ingredients with an antioxidant effect
- a professional composition of vitamins and minerals
- a solution for endurance athletes
- safety of quality confirmed by our pharmaceutical plant
- 100% doping-free
- easy to use
- precision of dividing portions
- perfect solubility
- excellent taste
The by-product of metabolic processes involving oxygen (e.g. aerobic physical effort) is a small amount of reactive oxygen species (ROS), which is maintained at a constant level by extracellular and intracellular antioxidants. In the conditions of stable homeostasis, there is a balance between the quantity of produced and utilised ROS, and is defined as the redox balance (peroxidative - antioxidative). The imbalance between the processes of formation and utilisation of ROS as a result of intense exercise leads to oxidative stress in cells and tissues.
Very dangerous consequences of this process include:
- DNA damage - which can lead to permanent changes in the genetic code of cells,
- lipid peroxidation (degradation of lipids) - resulting in the loss of cohesion of cell membranes as a result of the oxidation of lipid and lipoprotein fractions. This process is conducive, among others, to the formation of atherosclerotic plaque,
- damage to amino acids and proteins - causing changes in their structure and consequently weakening the structure of cellular elements and the effectiveness of biochemical reactions.
To counteract oxidative stress, Vita - Min AntiOx is supplemented with a complex of antioxidant vitamins and minerals, whose synergistic effect ensures the maintenance of the cell s homeostasis even during strenuous exercise and prevents its damage.
Vita-MIN AntiOx includes PureWay-C® - new-generation vitamin C, whose effect has been confirmed by scientific research.
MINERALS IN THE FORM OF "ALBION®" CHELATES - THE BEST ABSORBED FORM OF MINERALS
Food is primarily a source of building materials (proteins) and energy (sugars and fats) for the athlete s body. However, apart from these three basic factors, we can find a whole range of other micronutrients in food - vitamins, minerals and substances with a similar effect to vitamins - essential in small amounts for the proper functioning of all life processes, especially related to physical effort adaptation and the improvement of physical condition.
The chelation of minerals is a very important process of binding metallic elements by weak organic acids, e.g. amino acids, enabling good absorption of elements from the gastrointestinal tract and their distribution to life processes in which they are involved. Minerals of simple inorganic compounds are basically UNABSORBABLE, and are only absorbed as much as they are able to form chelates with the components of the simultaneously consumed food. Taking these facts into account, we have included in Vita-MIN AntiOX mineral elements in the form of amino acids chelates, produced by the market leader - the American company Albion, which show very high assimilability.
The antioxidant defense consists mainly of intracellular enzymes such as catalase (CAT), superoxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione peroxidase (GPx), as well as non-enzymatic components such as vitamins A, D, E and C and minerals: manganese and zinc. Therefore, antioxidant enzymes can be effective only in the company of minerals and vitamins, delivered, among others, with Vita-MIN AntiOx.
Research shows that:
- Vitamin A plays a key role in the process of cell specialisation; it contributes to the creation of new photoreceptors responsible for maintaining proper vision
- The consumption of vitamin C and minerals is beneficial for effective regeneration after training and the reduction of the body s inflammation
- Consuming vitamin E prevents the destruction of muscle cell membrane during intense physical effort
- An adequate amount of vitamin E can prevent the decrease of physical capacity while training at high altitudes. Vitamin E prevents the breakdown of red blood cells and the increase in blood density, thus maintaining their proper functions associated with the transport of oxygen.
- Deficiencies of vitamin E result in reduced physical capacity and a greater susceptibility of the cell membrane as a result of the degenerative effects of reactive oxygen species
- Vitamin E enables faster regeneration of the body, which is reflected in a greater testosterone/cortisol ratio 24h after training (positive anabolic - catabolic status)
- The effects of vitamin C and E are synergistic
- Manganese and zinc are essential in the process of removing reactive oxygen species generated by oxidative phosphorylation (mitochondrial respiratory chain) and are part of one of the most important antioxidant enzymes: manganese superoxide dismutase (MnSOD)
- The vitamin B complex is responsible for the regulation of the nervous and immune systems, and for the correct energy metabolism of muscle cells.
- Vitamin B1:
- supports metabolic processes and functions of the brain,
- maintains a healthy nervous system,
- helps in skin diseases and in the treatment of tissues after surgery,
- vitamin B2- helps in the assimilation of iron, the production of haemoglobin, protein synthesis and the transformation of fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) - is involved in the formation of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH/NAD+), which is responsible for proper glycolysis and the Krebs cycle, serving as an acceptor of electrons and protons
- Vitamin B6 - regarded as one of the most important vitamins for athletes as it directly takes part in the proper formation of red blood cells (erythrocytes) and regulates water-mineral management. Research shows that a deficiency of this vitamin reduces physical capacity
- Folic acid - essential for the synthesis of DNA, thereby it regulates the growth and functioning of all cells. Folic acid, along with vitamin B12, takes part in the creation and maturation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the breakdown of homocysteine, effectively protecting blood vessel walls. It regulates the optimal functioning of the nervous system, protein synthesis and the formation of new red blood cells.
- Vitamin D is converted into calcitriol, which in turn modulates the activity of more than 2,000 genes responsible for the maturation of cells, protein synthesis and the immune response of the body. Vitamin D is essential for the correct reconstruction of bone tissue and significantly affects the speed of muscle-fascial regeneration - during the treatment of injuries
- Pantothenic acid - is a part of coenzyme A, which is essential for the proper transport of energy compounds from fats, carbohydrates and proteins, and for their incorporation into the Krebs cycle
- Biotin - is involved in the synthesis of DNA, in the formation of new cells and supports the process of gluconeogenesis - the conversion of other compounds than glucose into glycogen, ensuring an adequate supply of energy substrates
- Magnesium - magnesium deficiency has an influence on the development of osteoporosis, as well as lipid and neuromuscular disorders. The magnesium ion is involved in the production and transmission of energy, and its proper concentration results in better tolerance of physical effort
- Calcium - takes part in coagulation, the contraction of skeletal and smooth muscles, in active transport through membranes and in the regulation of many enzymes.
- Potassium - is the main intracellular mineral. It is involved in maintaining of acid-alkaline and water-electrolyte balance.
- Iodine - essential in the production of thyroid hormones (T3, T4), responsible for the energy metabolism of the whole body, thermoregulation and weight control
- Molybdenum - enables the production of enzymes necessary for the absorption of sugars and fats, and enzymes involved in antioxidant defense. It is required for proper absorption of iron
- Chromium - supports the action of insulin, which has an effective impact on the metabolism of carbohydrates. The combination of chromium with insulin stimulates protein synthesis by improving the penetration of amino acids into the cells
- Selenium - is essential in the formation of glutathione peroxidase, the enzyme that is part of the antioxidant defense. Selenium also acts synergistically with vitamin E, blocking harmful oxidation processes in tissues
- Silicon - has a special role in the functioning and creation of connective tissue. It improves digestion and bone density, and participates in the creation of collagen.
With vitamins and minerals in the form of food supplements it is easier to provide the needed micro-nutrients to the body.
The consequences of lack of micronutrient usually reflect in poor physical health, bad mood and feeling of weakness.
Recommended for athletes and individuals with poor diet or low energy intake.
Suitable also for individuals with a stressful lifestyle and those who are often exposed to difficult weather conditions.
The food is nowadays very poor, in terms of vitamins and minerals, therefore our organism often lacks certain micro-nutrients (vitamins, minerals ...).