Dietary supplement with vitamin C in the form of jelly gummy candies sprinkled with sugar. Flavour: orange.
Delicious orange-flavoured gummy candies are a great alternative to vitamin C capsules and drinks. Each gummy contains 65 mg of vitamin C, which represents 81% of the recommended daily intake for the average adult.
The most common signs of vitamin C deficiency are a drop in energy, a weakened immune system, dry and rough skin, dry hair,… The mentioned symptoms are further exacerbated by a stressful lifestyle.
Since humans cannot make vitamin C or store it in large amounts, it must be consumed every day, either with food or with dietary supplements.
Vitamin C has several important roles in the body:
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, skin
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal psychological function
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increases iron absorption
Main features of PROTEINI.SI VITAMIN C GUMMIES:
- Vitamin C in the form of delicious jelly candies with orange flavour
- One gummy candy provides 81% RDI of vitamin C
- 60 days supply
*A balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Net quantity: 120 g (60 gummies)
With vitamins and minerals in the form of food supplements it is easier to provide the needed micro-nutrients to the body.
The consequences of lack of micronutrient usually reflect in poor physical health, bad mood and feeling of weakness.
Recommended for athletes and individuals with poor diet or low energy intake.
Suitable also for individuals with a stressful lifestyle and those who are often exposed to difficult weather conditions.
The food is nowadays very poor, in terms of vitamins and minerals, therefore our organism often lacks certain micro-nutrients (vitamins, minerals ...).