100% Pure Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Extra virgin coconut oil is one of the world's most nourishing superfoods. Its addictive creamy tropical taste and aroma of fresh coconut derives from fresh cold pressed coconuts. Extra virgin coconut oil is high quality cold pressed oil that is non-hydrogenated, unrefined and derives from organic farming. In the production process the coconuts are subjected to very low, if not totally nil, heat and sunlight, which is the reason why the oil preserves its rich nutritional value, including a high content of vitamin E and minerals, which are otherwise almost completely robbed from ordinary coconut oil during processes like heating, filtration, refining, and bleaching.
Extra virgin coconut oil contains more polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals than its refined and odourless version, and is much richer in medium chain fatty acids, good cholesterol, while containing zero trans fatty acids.
Extra virgin coconut oil also does not make you fat, since it is largely composed of medium chained triglycerides (MCT) that the human body doesn’t store but transforms them into energy, which represents another advantage, especially important for athletes, active individuals and people who try to lose weight.
This coconut oil is made without pesticides or GMOs.
Coconut oil is very stable at high temperatures and is therefore ideal for cooking, baking, roasting and frying, as well as body care. It is delicious on bread, with vegetables or in smoothies, enhancing the flavour of your favourite recipes, and also great for skin care, hair care and massage.
- Extracted by cold press method of freshly harvested and organically produced coconuts
- Consists of saturated medium-chain fatty acids
- Doesn't contain trans fatty acids
- Pleasant taste and rich coconut aroma
- Heat stable oil, which becomes liquid at 24°C, below this temperature is in solid state and of snowy white colour
- Ideal culinary cooking oil
- Non GMO
- Without cholesterol
- 0 g Trans fats
- Easily digestible, suitable for people who have problems with fat metabolism
- Very long shelf life, even if not stored in a refrigerator
- Doesn’t go rancid for years
- Excellent replacement for butter, margarine and edible oils